Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Long time no see

So, apparently there are a few people out there still reading!  Thank you for that.  I'm going to have a bunch of catch-up posts:

- How the house looked on closing day (and as much about closing as I can remember), since it doesn't look like I did any picture updating during the last week.  A lot happened that last week!
- Punch-list stuff and other house finishing woes
- Things I love
- Things I'd do differently
- Ongoing issues, and the joys of dealing with HOAs and developers
- Changes we've made
- Changes we're planning

Is there anything else I'm not thinking of?  I'll do a house tour one room at a time, as they are clean.  Which could take a looooong time.  :D  We haven't done the 10 month drywall repairs yet, so we haven't really done much painting/decorating.  Soon, we hope!

1 comment:

  1. Yay! I can't wait to see your updates! We had our pre-drywall walk through and inspection today. Looks like we will be neighbors in early November!!!
    I especially can't wait to hear about the HOA - we've never lived somewhere with one. But mostly, everything you listed I can't wait to soak up and take notes!

    ReplyDelete