Sunday, August 26, 2012
And now we wait.
We just sent over the last change order to our SR...all decisions have been finalized and there will be no more changes made. I inquired about the timeline, and if the permits come back in the usual amount of time (our county is apparently very good about that) we should be breaking ground by the end of September. Surprisingly, our SR seems to think we could still make a November delivery date! I had thought there was no way we'd close before mid-December at the earliest. Optimism aside, I just want to be in the new house before Christmas...while we asked the families to avoid lots of gifts this year (we requested assistance with a play structure for our boys instead of toys), I really don't want to have to move extra stuff!