Sunday, September 23, 2012

Clear!

We stopped by the lot this weekend, and it's been cleared!  When we got home I sent an email to my SR to find out if we had a start date, so fingers crossed that it's sometime this week!  It was also pretty cool to see how far along the other houses on our street are...there are a couple that look like they might be just about done.  From the looks of it we are probably the next one to get started.

I took some new pictures but need to download them and upload them (that seems so silly when said that way...).  Speaking of pictures, anybody out there able to walk me through the progressive-picture thingy?  Where it goes from picture to picture so you can see the changes over time? I'd like to do that rather than just a line of pictures.  Assuming it isn't TOO difficult.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment